Small Business IT Support
When your IT Systems go down does it have an impact on your business – can it function without the use of computers, printers, the internet? What cost does that disruption have to your business?
Banbury IT Wizard’s business support will offer you a proactive and flexible service that doesn’t have to cost the earth but giving you that peace of mind and support when you need it!
Why choose business support?
- Priority Service – your issues take precedence over PAYG customers
- Proactive monitoring of all systems to prevent downtime and minimise any disruption to your business
- A single point-of-contact to resolve hardware, software, network, wi-fi, and email issues
- Predictable monthly cost. No more unplanned repair bills. You pay for outcomes, i.e. a smoothly functioning system, rather than labour inputs and time spent on repairs
- Scalable, based on business demand, freeing you from staffing, bandwidth, power and space constraints
- We monitor your systems, watching for alerts and making fixes remotely, often before a problem arises. This reduces your risk, and gives you a more reliable IT infrastructure
- Cost-effective. A small, understaffed IT department can often be more of a cost and burden than it’s worth. With managed IT support, you have experts at your beck and call, without the expense of full-time salaries and benefits
- Management of devices to ensure they are always up to date – no more worrying about whether your computer is up to date and secure
- Tailored support to your business needs
- Allows you to get on with running your business
- We can access your computer remotely and securely so we can fix your IT problems quickly and easily (giving you a few tips along the way)
- We are local so can be onsite quickly when needed.
- Dedicated priority support telephone number only for those on a support plan
Want to know more?
We currently offer a range of IT support plans graded as Bronze, Silver and Gold depending on the needs of your company.
Please take a look at our comparison chart by clicking here
Or please feel free to call us on 01295 261292 to arrange a Free no obligation proposal.